Suni Have a good time reading my blog. Maybe you're lost, or maybe you're looking for something. This blog is simply a typical blog post written by a less active blogger. Let us hope that what is stated and seen here does not cause harm to anyone. Writing here isn't about sharing personal information; rather, it's a brief picture of my family's informal diary. Please forgive me for being false and incorrect. Without explicit permission, phishing or using photos from this blog is banned. The Copyright Act of 1987 governs all rights to text and photos. This is a personal blog about my own experiences and expression. If you don't want to see or read my article, you might want to stop reading my site. The good comes from Allah the Almighty, and the negative comes from you.

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Movement Control Order



I want to confess I haven't had my camera for long time. It has been four years. One of the things I did to fulfill my curiosity in taking photos (feeling guilty) was to gift our first daughter a polaroid camera (Fujifilm instax mini 9) on her 8th birthday on March 7, 2020. Our first daughter was excited and in less than a hour, she finished a film roll. Luckily we bought her quite a box of polaroid films.

Our daughter should use it in my plans when we go on holiday but that is not necessary because of the government's new Movement Control Order declared (18-31 March 2020). We couldn't go out, even though the school holidays had started. Which can distressed our daughter at first. But, when our second daughter celebrated her birthday on 18 March 2020, our grief started again. I only bought two pieces as a birthday present. The actual gift will be followed after this Movement Control Order ends.

Know it, my children. We love you as parents, and will do the best for both of you. We tried to make you happy from the moment you were born. We don't discern our love for you. You two are Allah Almighty's Greatest gifts, Alyxia Raisha and Axalea Rania.