Suni Have a good time reading my blog. Maybe you're lost, or maybe you're looking for something. This blog is simply a typical blog post written by a less active blogger. Let us hope that what is stated and seen here does not cause harm to anyone. Writing here isn't about sharing personal information; rather, it's a brief picture of my family's informal diary. Please forgive me for being false and incorrect. Without explicit permission, phishing or using photos from this blog is banned. The Copyright Act of 1987 governs all rights to text and photos. This is a personal blog about my own experiences and expression. If you don't want to see or read my article, you might want to stop reading my site. The good comes from Allah the Almighty, and the negative comes from you.

Monday, February 28, 2022

 

It would be the finest story I've ever told if I could create a novel about a nice, caring father with a golden heart. I could write a million words about how much I love and miss him every day, but I can't express how much I miss him. I'll remember all he taught me. I'm wounded, but I'm not sad since he'll give me the answers and will always be my father in my heart.

Innalillahi Wa Inna Ilahi Rojiun

Semoga Allah ampunkan segala dosa arwah,
Semoga Allah terima segala amalan beliau dan mengangkat darjatnya disisi Allah,
Semoga pemergian beliau menjadi kerehatan sebenar dari urusan dunia,
Semoga dilindungi dari seksa kubur dan semoga roh arwah ditempatkan dikalangan para solihin,
Allahumma Solli Ala Sayyidina Muhammad.
Amiin Amiin Amiin.

Allahyarham (الله يرحم) Mohamad Ramly Tahar 
4 years
28 February 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments